What a great start to 2018. Our clients have featured in national publications as part of wider topical subjects such as the high profile plastic waste conversations that kicked off the year. Whats more, we have achieved some impressive editorial pieces in consumer titles. Here's our top 5 from January:
1. This month we saw Jessops feature in Shortlist magazine. Drones are selling like hotcakes so it’s great to see Jessops showing off their top buys in one of London's highest-circulation free publications.
2. Sunday Funday for both GROHE and Falmec getting a deserved mention in the Sunday Times showcasing great technology for the home. This was one of two times the GROHE Blue filtered tap featured in the Sunday Times Home in January, again reappearing as an ethical alternative to 'one use' plastic bottles.
3. Get the Gloss featured the new morning pick me up, Vitamin Coffee. It’s great to see this innovative brand rise in popularity so quickly through on-message PR such as this. Read the full article here.
4. Caesarstone featured in more than six industry publications with the news of its 2018 price freeze.
5. A double page spread is what PR dreams are made of, GROHE featured in Installer with a double page feature on customer loyalty.