Want to see some of the client coverage we were loving last month? From comprehensive double page spreads in key housebuilder titles and on brand blogger content filled with enthusiasm and praise to national coverage on hero products and product reviews from highly regarded international publications, it’s safe to say September was a success!
1. We love these two posts from bloggers Charlie Distracted and I’m Being Erica following the photography walk we helped to arrange as part of Jessops’ #ShareYourSummer competition event. Click the links above to get their thoughts on Jessops’ insightful Academy Courses and for some top insider photography tips!
2. Our established rapport with contacts in the housebuilder sector led us to secure this fantastic full page opportunity for our client Caesarstone all about the benefits of quartz surfaces in the home.
3. Renowned tech publication, T3, reviewed the brand new (and strikingly beautiful!) Bellaria, a table top air purification system developed by our air experts, Falmec. Click here to see what lifestyle editor, Duncan Bell, thought of Falmec’s innovative ‘breath of fresh air’.
4. The conversation on smart tech in the home continues to thrive, and Irish Times shared a round-up of all the latest must-have gadgetry for the home, including GROHE’s Sensia Arena, to its established readership of over 300,000.
5. Meanwhile, Moores has shared invaluable tips for housebuilders in September’s issue of Show Home, laid out over an impressive double page spread.
Keep checking back to see what’s new, and don’t forget to follow us and our clients on Twitter and Instagram!
Image credit: Charlie Distracted