We're Hiring: Graduate PR Assistant Role at DMC
Fast growing and award winning (CIPR Gold) Berkshire-based PR agency DMC PR is offering a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your PR career and work with major global interior, design, technology and household consumer brands. The successful candidate will work on an exciting variety of product launches, events and client’s activities.
Immediate start - but we are flexible up until September for the right candidate!
- You are intrigued by the worlds of PR and Social Media and are looking to flex your muscles in both.
- You are a University graduate or currently in your last year of university
- You have a real passion for the world of digital influencers – you follow bloggers and know who’s who
- You are looking for a career that brings something different every single day, and sometimes that won’t be a traditional 9-5 in the office!
- You are adaptable to changing environments and flexible in your approach – a must when working across a broad spectrum of clients
- You have an excellent eye for detail. Focus and accuracy are essential
- You have a love and flair for writing
- You aren’t afraid to use your initiative and contribute ideas – no matter how ‘out there’ you think they might be!
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating PR coverage across magazines, social, online, blogs and national newspapers to deliver key messages for our clients
- Writing press release and social media copy
- Helping to organise weekly reports for clients – PR and Social Media
- Social media monitoring and community management, dealing with customer enquiries and engaging in conversations
- Assisting in planning blogger activities
- Attending and helping to organise events
- Dealing with enquiries received by journalists and clients
- Building relationships with clients and journalists
Why should you join our team?
- We are a Chartered Institute of PR (CIPR) Outstanding Small PR Consultancy Gold winner – a prestigious award in the PR industry.
- Our clients include big international names in the world of home interiors, retail and consumer tech.
- Training opportunities, work experience and exposure to senior management teams which you simply do not get in a big London agency!
- Team spirit – we’re a fun, like-minded team of PR and social media enthusiasts and have regular team lunches and activities
- Our countryside office based just outside of Reading provides an easy commute from most of Berkshire, Surrey and Hampshire. It is also easily accessible by bus from the University of Reading area and other parts of Reading. We also work one day a week in co-working space in Reading.
- Competitive salary
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Susan Tyldesley DMC PR email@example.com